Saturday, September 14, 2013

Discover How To Barbecue A Smoked Bacon Recipe




I definitely love eating bacon. I literally eat bacon three to four times per week for breakfast as well as on top of various meals like grilled burgers. Somehow I stumbled across this video and I cannot believe that as a bacon enthusiast, I never ever understood that you can grill bacon. The principle certainly makes sense, however I never ever became aware of anyone doing it before.

As soon as I completed seeing this video, I needed to go out and try grilling bacon myself. I followed the steps exactly like they performed in this video. I also chose thick cuts of bacon rather of thinner bacon pieces since I didn't desire my bacon to burn on the grill. This is now my absolute favorite bacon recipe. Grilled bacon tastes better than any various other way to cook bacon. The taste is so much more flavorful and the grill gives the bacon an extra smoky taste to it that you just can not seem to obtain in a pan or in the microwave.

I feel like grilled bacon is among those things that once you try it, you can never ever consume bacon cooked any various other way again. It's that good, believe me. Since they opened my eyes to an entire new world of bacon eating, thanks to this business Cave Tools for making this incredible how to grill bacon video!