Wednesday, April 16, 2014

An iPad Air Smart Cover to Protect Your Device With Style

My moms and dad are so awesome! This year for my birthday, they got me loads of cool stuff. My favorite and the gift that got me most excited is my new iPad Air! I have had my eye on it since Apple announced it last year. I plan to use it mostly for entertainment purposes like viewing films I purchased, listening to my favorite tunes and, naturally, to play games. I can also use it for school, checking out books, making use of various apps that can remind me of my tasks and to take crucial notes. I know I have to care for my iPad due to the fact that I will be using it like crazy every day so I have to find a perfect case to prevent scratches and bumps.

I always go on the ever reliable amazon.com for most of my gadget needs. I think finding a case is always challenging due to the fact that it has to provide total protection and it must suit my bubbly personality. I saw a great deal of cases on Amazon, I found most of them boring and plain, until I saw the smart iPad Air Case by ECO-FUSED. I think it's the perfect case for me. It is reasonably priced, fits my taste, and most importantly, it will not just protect my iPad but it will do it with style.

I really like how perfectly it fits my iPad and the bling rhinestone detail of the cover. It is also a smart cover so it automatically wakes and sleeps my device when I open or close the case. Besides the awesome case I got, the bundle also came with a universal stylus which is perfect for when I use my iPad for school stuff. I am truly pleased with the case and would recommend it to anyone.



Learn more about this at amazon.com/iPad-Air-Case-Rhinestone-Microfiber/dp/B00HHK087Q/ipad air/

Are You Trying to find a Practical Yet Stylish Storage Option for Your iPad?
This sparkling vegan leather cover will cheer up your gadget and offer protection. It uses smart cover functionality - just open to wake and close to sleep. The interior of the case includes rotating plastic casing which allows you to turn your iPad Air 360 degrees and place it at the most comfortable angle. Pretty bling detail on the front and back makes this case super eye-catching.