Friday, February 21, 2014

INSANE Liquid Chalk Markers - Video Demonstration

I'm always keeping an eye out for crazy new products and gadgets available online. My latest discovery is these awesome 'Vegas Wand' liquid chalk markers that I stumbled upon about 2 months ago. I have to admit, these are probably the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I got my hands on some and use them to do artwork in the store window at our dinner. We have had amazing responses from the customers. I actually can't imagine our store window without the insane wet chalk artwork anymore. Check out the cool video demonstration below:



The colors are so bright and bold and the are super simple to use. They're so versatile and can write on basically ANY non-absorbent surface. I have told all of my friends about them and everyone's in love with them. I think everyone should get their hands on a pack for the home, business or just for the kids to go nuts with.

P.S The song in the video is way too catchy.