Monday, October 07, 2013

Easy Charcoal Heat Test




When I initially started barbecuing years ago, I constantly used to make use of a charcoal grill. I simply enjoy the smoky taste and the feeling of cooking over real fire that a charcoal grill provides you compared with a propane gas grill. As I aged, I stopped utilizing my charcoal grill as much due to the fact that I might never manage the heat enough. Some areas on my charcoal grill would be really hot and various other areas would be too cool. The result was that I would burn my meals over the most popular charcoal and undercook my meals on the areas where the charcoal temperature was really reduced. Now that I have a household, I could not chance it that I would undercook my meat and even worse, burn their meals!

I enjoyed this video and really suched as the charcoal grill heat control test that they show. Rather of utilizing a thermometer, you can constantly use this cool little hand test for temperature. I attempted it out myself the various other night and it worked perfectly. Looks like I'm returning to utilizing my old charcoal grill now that I understand ways to much better control the temperature on it.