Thursday, April 07, 2011

The Success Secret With LMS

Can you still remember your childhood? I don't know about you but my childhood is still clear to me. My mom was personal instructor. Before I go to sleep everyday, we read story books until I fell asleep. For countless number of times, we have read the same books over and over again. After the learning curve, my mom gets to listen to the story and I read them for her. Through the entire process, I learned so many things even more than what my parents expected. I also observed with my little cousin who was used to completing set of activities on the computer to identify colors, number, and letters when she was still a toddler. Everyday she took several activities for those topics and by the time that she got the real action on school her teachers were amazed how confident she was even at a very early age. The key concept can also be applied in learning through LMS.

Even with modern methods applied, repetition is the concept and it is how it should be. It is like climbing a "skill ladder" using repetition and transforming the unknown into the known. The main challenge of having is how can LMS course creators or educators come up with a course material the will continue to trigger the learner's interest. The motivational needs of an individual depends on several factors. Design process should include set of activities to better handle such problems in learning and teaching. Allowing the students and learners to apply the concepts into actions, it will help them to easily remember topics and harder to forget. Constant repetitions, memorization and understanding the concepts are what it takes to come up with the best LMS course. You may fail during your first few tries but continue to persevere and get the results you desire. Relate to the course, to your expertise and to your experiences and combine them altogether. It will test their knowledge and reasoning skills in a way for them to be able to justify for themselves why they chose such answers.

The more practice and repetition of skills, and the better set of activities that an educator can come up in the course, it will surely enable the learners to climb up the skill ladder. These online trainings will also assist you in gearing up to be a successful course creator.